Saturday, April 21, 2012

[35 - PRECIOUS LITTLE BABY BOUTIQUE]


I’m happy to introduce Nataliya and her Etsy shop Precious Little Baby Boutique. Nataliya sells adorable handmade items for babies. I have included in this post just a sampling of the beautiful items she sells.



Let's get to know Nataliya:

Q: Tell us a bit about yourself.

A: I am a stay-at-home-mom who home-schools her children. I’m happy to be earning some income so that I can take my kids to museums and take them out for ice-cream. A part of the money goes to sending packages to missionaries in Russia, who work with prisoners to help them have hope. Our family admires what the missionaries do and we love to help. We ship necessities to a family with seven children.

Q: What made you decide to open up an Etsy shop? How long have you had it?

A: I have been knitting and making things since I was 5. I always gave everything to friends and relatives. One day my sister opened an Etsy shop for me and told me that now the whole world can see the beautiful items I make. At first I was sceptical, but when the first photographer contacted me, I was in heaven. Her name is Patricia Anderson and she inspired me to make baby items. I have a whole notebook full of ideas now. 24 hours per day just isn't enough time to make them all. J

My shop has been open for nine months.

Q: What is your favorite item in your shop? Why?

My favorite item in the shop is the hungry caterpillar, because it’s the softest, fuzziest thing ever. Perfect for precious babies’ skin.



Q: Which item is the best seller?

A: Items for twins are popular as well as headbands during spring and summer. In the fall and winter, I sell many hats and blankets.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time?

A: I don’t have much free time but when I do, I love to play with my 3-year-old.

Q: Do you like to read? Any books you would like to recommend?

A: I love reading but barely ever have time for it. Every once in awhile, a bubble bath with a good book, is a must.


Precious Little Baby Boutique

Click here to like Precious Little Baby Boutique on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment